TMS offers extensive and affordable programming to fit all needs.
We work to lessen the financial boundaries preventing people from creatively expressing themselves through music. The Music Settlement is committed to providing top-quality Music, Music Therapy, and Early Childhood education for all, regardless of background. Financial aid and merit scholarships are available to those who qualify.
Basic Tuition Overview
Down Payments and Registration Fees:
- Down payments and registration fees are due at the time of registration. Short term classes (less than 9 weeks) and summer private lessons are due in full at the time of registration and do not require a registration fee.
- Down payments are applied to the cost of tuition but registration fees are not.
- The annual registration fee is $35 for the first student and $15 for the 2nd student ($50 maximum per family.)
- Income-based financial aid is available. Click here for more information.
- Hardship assistance is available for extenuating life circumstances. These include, but are not limited to, job loss, high medical bills, health conditions, income loss due to COVID-19, etc. Click here for more information.
Payment Plan Policies:
- Auto Pay Option: You have the option to have your payments automatically deducted from a credit/debit card on the first of each month. For further information regarding automatic payments, please contact the Enrollment and Customer Service office at 216-421-5806 ext. 100.
- Late Fees: Payments are due on the first of each month. A $10 late fee is charged on the 11th of the month. When a payment is received on an account with late fees, payment is always applied to late fees first; the remainder is then applied to the balance.
Payment Plan Information
After making your initial down payment, any remaining tuition will be spread out through a monthly payment plan, where the remaining tuition is divided equally over the months.
- If you are a late enrollee, tuition will be prorated based on the date of enrollment.
- Please see tuition overview for each center (listed below) to view the payment plan lengths.
- Please note: Your payment plan will be shorter than those listed below if you are a late enrollee.