Unicorns are pretty much universally loved among children. What's not to love about a magical horse with a beautiful mane and unique horn? Create your own horn for a dress up day - or just Wednesday.
- 2-3 pieces of construction paper
- Adhesive - tape, glue, stapler and staples
- Decorations (as desired)
- First color or paint your paper. Let dry, if needed.
- Roll paper so it creates a point and tape or glue to secure.
- Cut three to four small slits at the bottom of the horn. Bend slits outward, this will allow the horn to stand up when secured.
- Attach to long strip of paper with glue, tape, or staples and decorate headband as desired.
- Measure around your child's head and staple long strip at appropriate length. You may need to use multiple strips, depending on the length of your paper.
- Wear and enjoy!
Perhaps you could even do unicorn yoga while wearing your brand new unicorn horn!